What are the criteria of disqualification?
A submission may be disqualified from the Competition if:
- An Entrant discloses its identity;
- It is received after the deadline;
- An Entrant contacts any Jury Panel members about their submission or improperly attempts to influence the decision;
- In the opinion of the Jury Panel, it does not fulfil the requirements of the Competition Brief;
- Any of the mandatory requirements of the Competition Brief and General Terms and Conditions are disregarded;
- Entrants disregard submission requirements and instructions.